I. Inclusive in tour:
– Kayaking in Halong bay: all kayaks belong to Halong Galaxy Cruises company with high quality to ensure safety of guests. Our tourguide will give more information on how to kayak, things to bring and not to bring, good location and safe area…
– Swimming: There are 2 specific swimming areas in our tour. The first one is nearby kayaking area in Dark & Light tunnels. The second one is in “Ba Trai Dao” Islet in 3 days – 2 nights trip. This activities must be done under our authorised staff observation due to your and other’s safety on tour.
– Partying on Galaxy Cruises: What is better than admiring sunset on a sail in the sea? On Galaxy cruises, it would be the most beautiful moment in your life. We have complimentary tropical fruits, local red wine and snack on sundeck. It is also a good time to make friends in the trip. Let’s party!
– Cooking demonstration: “Nem ran” or deep fried spring roll is one of the most popular traditional food in Vietnam. When you come to Halong bay with us, we would like to introduce this food as a part in our Vietnamese people life through the food culture.
– Visiting “Surprised Cave”: Surprised Cave is well recognized as the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Halong bay. It attracts hundreds of tourist coming to visit everyday. To walk through this cave, it takes nearly one hour. Good walking shoes is highly recommended.
– Visiting Floating Pearl Farm (available for 3 days trip): Halong bay with its varierty in ecology, is such a perfect place to keep fish or other sea creature. Pearl farming in Halong bay has begun for long time and it becomes a tourist attraction nowadays. Toursits can observe making pearl process, visit pearl farm on sea and go shopping here.
II. Exclusion in tour:
– Bamboo boat: if you can not kayak, bamboo boat service is available. It is surcharged 10usd/boat/40 minutes and could be shared in group of 5 – 6 passengers. Please inform our tourguide.
– Spa/ massage: available on request.
– Dining in cave: there is nothing more special than dining in a cave in Halong bay. Just imagine how romantic it is when two of you having dinner with candles and roses. Definitely an unrefusable proposal. Please contact us for further information.